Palo Alto Networks Secures the Way Forward at Ignite '22
Showcasing the latest Innovations in Network Security, Cloud Security and Security Operations
"I am thrilled to welcome our customers and partners this year as we celebrate ten years of Ignite," said
During Ignite '22,100+ breakout sessions and numerous product training and certifications will be offered, guiding security teams on how businesses can improve their cyber defenses through the latest advancements in cloud-native security, security operations, cloud-delivered security and
Highlights at Palo Alto Networks Ignite 2022 include:
- Live from Ignite, Google Cloud CEO
Thomas Kurianwill share perspectives on the cloud and cybersecurity in a fireside chat with Palo Alto NetworksCEO Nikesh Arora. Zero Trust: Google Cloud and Palo Alto Networks Extend Partnershipto bring customers the most complete Zero Trustsolution. BeyondCorp Enterprise from Google Cloud and Prisma® Access from Palo Alto Networksto provide a comprehensive cloud-delivered Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) 2.0 solution.
- PAN-OS 11.0 Nova: Learn about the latest version of our industry-leading PAN-OS® software. With 50+ product updates and innovations, Nova stops 26% more zero-day malware than traditional sandboxes, detects 60% more injection attacks, simplifies security architecture and helps organizations adopt cybersecurity best practices.
- Breakout sessions at Ignite provide the opportunity to hear from
Palo Alto Networksleaders, partners and customers as well as experience recently announced network security innovations, including:
- Hands-on IoT Security for
Healthcare Labfollowing the recent Medical IoT Security announcement.
- Leading SASE Transformation session, which includes insights from some of the world's leading organizations, featuring
Neil Boland, CISO, Major League Baseball(MLB) and Michael Fagan, Chief Transformation Officer, Village Roadshow. Wednesday, Dec. 14, 9:30 to 10:15 a.m. PT, Level 1, Rm 150.
- See How Palo Alto Networks Protects Palo Alto Networks from compromise, from
Niall Browne, SVP and CISO, IT Information Security at Palo Alto Networkson Wednesday, December 14, from 1:45 to 2:30 p.m.and will also be available on demand. Cyber Range: Available December 13-14, conference participants will test their skills in the latest interactive cyber defense training to keep IT network, infrastructure, OT, DevOps and SecOps teams razor-sharp in Expo Hall #318.
- New at Ignite: Prisma Cloud Innovations to safeguard applications and help prioritize risks from the Ignite Breakout Session: "What's New In
Prisma Cloud," Wednesday, Dec. 14, 10:45 to 11:30 a.m. PT, Level 1, Room 153. As the industry's only code-to-cloud CNAPP, Prisma Cloudnow offers new features that create greater customer confidence in developing applications which are protected across the code, build, deploy and runtime phases of the application lifecycle, including:
- Prisma Cloud Secrets Security seamlessly identifies exposed secrets across the entire application lifecycle. If undetected, threat actors can easily take advantage of a single exposed secret to manipulate and harm the entire application. The continuous scans proactively identify and alert developers of hard-coded secrets (usernames, passwords, tokens, etc.) in integrated development environments (IDE) as well as exposure risk in runtime.
- Prisma Cloud API Risk Profiling helps teams understand and prioritize risk based on 200+ factors for all APIs in an environment. In a single view, organizations can understand an API's complete path, the method that is used to call, the number of times it has been called, what protections are enabled, its risk factors, and vulnerabilities in the underlying workload.
- Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM) Integration with AWS IAM Identity Center allows for the ingestion of data from IAM Identity Center and all AWS-supported identity providers (IdPs). This data will be aggregated with other data sources in
Prisma Cloudto automate cloud permissions mapping and help enforce consistent least-privileged access across multicloud environments.
- Cortex stops more threats with Active ASM and adds cloud-native SOAR.
Palo Alto Networksindustry-leading SOC solutions give organizations the ability to shift from dozens of siloed SOC tools to Cortex® and unleash the power of analytics, AI and automation:
- New from Cortex Xpanse, the leader in attack surface management, is Xpanse Active Attack Surface Management (ASM), a capability that gives defenders the tools not only to see their exposures instantly but also to shut them down automatically. Xpanse ASM gives organizations the following new tools: Active Discovery, Active Learning and Active Response.
Xpanseis used today by some of the most complex and demanding organizations in the world, including the recently announced multiyear deal to equip the Department of Defensewith Internet Operations Management capabilities.
- Introducing Cortex XSOAR 8.0, which delivers full XSOAR capabilities as a SaaS offering, removes the need for customers to manage their own systems and adds the easy deployment and scalability of a cloud service. Learn more about it during the Ignite breakout session: "XSOAR 8: Re-architected for better performance, reliability and scalability" on Wednesday,
Dec. 14, from 9:30 to 10:15 a.m. PT, Level 2, Rooms 252-253.
- 2022 Global What's Next in
Cyber SurveyLearn what 1,300 global security executives are challenged by and prioritizing for 2023. Notable findings include:
- 96% reported experiencing a cybersecurity incident in the previous 12 months, and 24% were aware of at least 10 or more incidents and breaches.
- Respondents in
North Americaand EMEA say they are automating more security operations and switching to managed services in response to the cyber skills shortage.
- The top reason for adopting a
Zero Trustframework is the growing supply chain / vendor ecosystem (52% of respondents).
Ignite '22 comes on the heels of
Keynotes and breakout session content will be available on-demand following the in-person event through the Digital Explorer experiences and will remain online through
Don't miss theCUBE's coverage of Ignite '22 live
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palo-alto-networks-secures-the-way-forward-at-ignite-22-301701593.html