In an upcoming study conducted by
The cloud evolution demands a new model of cybersecurity that is specifically designed to address its nuances; provide frictionless deployment and management of effective security capabilities; and enable security, operations, networking and development teams to meet the demands of agile organizations.
- Consistent protections across locations and clouds: Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform will extend cloud workload protections to the Google® Cloud Platform, in addition to enhanced capabilities for AWS® and Azure® environments.
- Cloud-resident management: Panorama™ network security management will be supported in all major clouds, offering simplified and centrally managed deployment and management for all
Palo Alto Networksnext-generation firewalls and VM-Series virtualized next-generation firewalls, regardless of form factor or location.
- Automation integrations for frictionless workflows in multi-cloud environments: Enhanced auto-scaling for AWS and added support for Azure Security Center and Google Cloud Deployment Manager will simplify security deployments and enable scaling based on changing cloud demands. Integrations with Terraform® and Ansible® will automate workflows and policy management.
- Continuous data security and compliancefor all three major clouds: New protections will be provided by Aperture™ security service to enable discovery and monitoring of cloud resources, guard against sensitive data loss, enable monitoring for risky or suspicious administrator behavior, and provide additional protection against security misconfigurations and malware propagation.
- Prevention of zero-day attacks: Traps™ advanced endpoint protection will prevent zero-day attacks for Linux workloads across all major clouds, in addition to the existing support of Windows® workloads.
- "Several IDC surveys have shown that hybrid-cloud is today's reality. Centralized management across on-premise, cloud, endpoint, and SaaS are crucial for frictionless and effective security in the cloud. Using Panorama,
Palo Alto Networkscustomers can now have both visibility and control regardless of form-factor or location."
Rob Ayoub, research director, Security Products IDC
- "Organizations are moving to the cloud at a rapid pace, and the reality is that most operate multi-cloud environments. By extending protections to all major public cloud providers and streamlining the management of all physical and virtual appliances,
Palo Alto Networkscan provide enterprises with consistent security across all types of infrastructure: physical, virtual and cloud."
Garrett Bekker, principal security analyst, 451 Research
- "Our multi-cloud customers require comprehensive security that is frictionless. With
Palo Alto Networks, REAN Cloud can design and launch secure foundations in an automated and consistent manner, and our customers can take full advantage of the cloud's agility while protecting critical data and preventing cyberattacks."
Dan Connolly, executive vice president, Customer Business Group, REAN Cloud
- "Today's organizations are challenged by the speed at which the shift to public cloud is occurring. Driven by the demands of the business, many organizations deploy cloud infrastructure quickly and develop cloud-based applications without consideration for the cybersecurity implications. The advancements announced today will enable our customers to fully embrace all of the benefits provided by the cloud while ensuring that their critical information is protected and that successful cyberattacks are prevented."
Lee Klarich, chief product officer, Palo Alto Networks
Updates to VM-Series virtualized next-generation firewalls, Aperture security service, Panorama and Traps are targeted for general availability in
- Register to attend The Epic Cloud Security Event on
February 6, 2018
- Secure the Cloud With Palo Alto Networks
- Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Palo Alto Networks Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection
- Read the Blog: Announcing New Cloud Security Capabilities
Palo Alto Networksonline: LinkedIn, Twitter,
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palo-alto-networks-unveils-comprehensive-cloud-security-offering-for-all-major-cloud-providers-300594001.html
Shefali Sain, Shefali.email@example.com, Revere, (415) 486-3258