Cloud computing is one of the most disruptive technology advancements since the birth of the internet, driving the industry to an inflection point filled with unprecedented change and unparalleled opportunities. As the cyberthreat landscape continues to evolve, organizations are challenged to prevent successful cyberattacks within new cloud environments. This challenge may be compounded if organizations fail to grasp the meaning of the shared security responsibility model wherein the vendor protects the infrastructure while the customer protects the applications and data. Given this responsibility, cybersecurity remains a strategic priority as organizations migrate their data to the cloud.
- "Businesses are buying into the promise of the cloud, but the implementation and migration become sticking points for many. We see more companies, especially those operating in highly regulated industries, turning to the cloud for stronger security solutions. Joining forces with
Palo Alto Networksmeans that our customers benefit from an automated approach and accelerated cloud migration, as well as the peace of mind that comes with next-generation security capabilities protecting their most valuable assets in the cloud. From migration to managed services, every company is looking to maximize their cloud investments, and they must start with a solid cloud framework, leveraging automation whenever possible while keeping security and compliance top of mind." Sehar Puli, managing partner, REAN Cloud
- "As Optiv's clients are migrating to public cloud environments, they need support to make clarity out of the chaos and ensure they have the most appropriate security solutions deployed in those environments. We're pleased to see our key partners like
Palo Alto Networksinvesting in their technologies like Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform to assist clients with the security of their public cloud platforms like AWS. These technologies are a critical piece of Optiv's comprehensive suite of solutions and services that help organizations remove complexity and maximize protection while optimizing their investments." Chris Stolley, vice president of partner development, Optiv
- "Many organizations talk about the cloud as if it is on the horizon, but the reality is that the cloud is already here. While the idea of the cloud may seem novel to some, the best practices that were born in network security still ring true: visibility, control and prevention of successful cyberattacks. As organizations continue to embrace the cloud and understand the shared responsibility model, a tremendous opportunity for innovation and operational efficiency will emerge for our customers and our partners."
Dean Darwin, senior vice president of sales and channel strategy, Palo Alto Networks
Learn how customers can harness the
Palo Alto Networksre:Invent Summary and Booth Presentation Schedule
- Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
- Palo Alto Networks VM-Series for AWS
Aperture SaaS Security Service
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palo-alto-networks-showcases-cloud-security-differentiation-at-aws-reinvent-300561669.html
Brittany Stagnaro, Sr. PR manager, Americas, Palo Alto Networks, 408-425-6302, firstname.lastname@example.org