- "The value of the AWS platform is its ability to dynamically scale network capacity to meet our demand needs. By natively supporting AWS Auto Scaling and ELB, the cyber breach prevention capabilities provided by
Palo Alto Networksextend to secure our cloud network, even as we bring new virtual machines on and offline to meet changing capacity requirements."
Matt McLimans, senior network security engineer, Warren Rogers Associates
Palo Alto Networksintegration with AWS Auto Scaling and ELB, combined with the new validated security competency, enables our joint customers to confidently and dynamically deploy the Palo Alto Networks VM-Series virtualized next-generation firewall delivering security that keeps pace with our customers' business."
Tim Jefferson, global ecosystem lead, Security, Amazon Web Services
- "Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform provides customers with superior cyber breach prevention capabilities, including security for cloud-based applications. Through our close integration with AWS, customers can now grow and scale their cloud environments with even greater ease and automation while enhancing and maintaining their security posture across public cloud and hybrid environments."
Lee Klarich, executive vice president, Product Management, Palo Alto Networks
Learn how joint customers can harness
- AWS Security Partner Solutions
Palo Alto Networksbooth #2322 at AWS re:Invent November 28 to December 2in Las Vegas
- Palo Alto Networks VM-Series for AWS
- Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/palo-alto-networks-automates-cloud-security-deployment-on-amazon-web-services-300370395.html
Brittany Stagnaro, Americas PR & AR Manager, Palo Alto Networks, 408-425-6302, email@example.com